To strengthen our Corporate Business Development department, we are looking for a customer- and goal-oriented personality for the position of Market Analyst.
- Analysis, structuring and interpretation of internal and external data for the visualization of decision-relevant information
- Synthesis of product analyses, industry analyses, sales analyses, distribution analyses, target group and customer analyses, trend analyses, competitor analyses, etc.
- Conceptual development of a global analysis strategy and its implementation in cooperation with all contact groups
- Evaluation, implementation and continuous enhancement of a unified enterprise analytics solution in cooperation with IT
- Establishment of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) as drivers of innovative business development
- Create market and business development reports with robust and understandable metrics
- Promote digital thinking and understanding of digital data sources throughout the organization.
- Technical and/or business education level HF or higher with specialization in statistics, data analytics or data science
- Profound knowledge in the field of digitalization and/or digital transformation
- Knowledge of project and/or change management
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
What you can Expect
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company with headquarters in the canton of Obwalden
- Collegial and helpful interaction
- Versatile tasks in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
- Annual working hours and flexible working hours
- Professional introduction for the optimal start
- Attractive further training opportunities
Carina Bausinger is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.