For decades now, Leister has been the worldwide market leader. The performance and reliability of our products makes Leister the first choice. Our tools are used in roofing, billboards, tarpaulins, civil engineering, tunneling, landfills, plastic fabrication, flooring, and shrinking to name a few.
Hot-air is increasingly deployed in industrial processes. Typical applications include activating, heating, curing, melting, shrinking, welding, sterilizing, drying and warming to name a few. Leister customers profit from our extensive engineering knowledge and benefit from our reccomendations during the conceptual design of hot-air applications.
- Hot-air hand tools, automatic welders, hand extruders, grooving machines
- Hot-air blowers, air heaters, ignition blowers, blowers, and controllers
- Accessories and original replacement parts
- In-house and customer-based device demonstrations
- Applications tests and welding experiments
- Technical advice and support
- Training on devices and applications
Repair and service center
- Original replacement parts