Axetris Sales Manager
|Experience||Five+ years of OEM field sales experience|
|Industries||Axetris, Leister Corporate, MOE and SRV, Infrared Sources, Mass Flow Devices, Laser Gas Detection|
Axetris has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager.
Axetris products include gas sensing and control components for instrumentation OEMs with laboratory, industrial, medical, scientific and environmental applications. There are four main product groups: Mass Flow Devices, Laser Gas Detection, Infrared (IR) Sources, and Micro-optics. In addition to sales management of the small U.S. team supporting the full line of products, the candidate also will be responsible for sales of a specific product line or geography.
Position will operate out of our Itasca, IL facility. The main focus will be to manage overall U.S. operations and develop new OEM customer relationships throughout all product lines. The desired candidate will be experienced in handling technical and commercial questions and application inquiries from existing and potential customers. The territory will mainly be the continental United States. Standard sales support functions include technical support, product selection, quotations, terms & conditions, contract administration, etc.
- BS / BA in Engineering with five (5) or more years of OEM field sales experience, preferably in related areas of technical/sensor product sales and sales management.
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills with the necessary business acumen required to act as the liaison between the U.S. customer base and Swiss-based engineering & production departments.
- The international scope of the organization requires creative analytical problem solving abilities, attention to detail, thorough documentation and excellent written / verbal communications skills.
- In addition to managing and growing existing prime accounts the candidate is also responsible for new customer development through standard market identification and cold call activities.
- Set-up and participation in three to four annual trade shows is also required (Sensors Expo, Pittcon, OFC, etc.).
- Must have ability to travel on a regular basis (30 to 50 percent) within assigned territory and to Swiss headquarters every 12-18 months.