Trainee for setup and testing of an "open path" gas sensor
|Experience||Master-Student, field of study physics or engineering|
|Industries||Axetris, Leister Corporate, Laser Gas Detection|
Axetris has an immediate opening for a trainee position within the R&D team to help develop and test an open path gas sensor. The position requires beeing a master student in the field of engineering or physics. The possible candidate should have experience in the fields of circuit develpoment, programming in C and enjoy challenging projects in the high tech segment.
With high-quality optical components and sensor systems, we offer solutions for the telecommunications, automotive, medical, environmental and automation sectors. Our success is based not least on the trust that our customers worldwide place in us. The shared enthusiasm for microtechnology spurs us on to develop products with the highest precision and reliability. Our corporate culture is reflected in our slogan.
If you take on responsibility, become part of the R&D Technology team and with your enthusiasm, your technical understanding and your experience become an expert for our microtechnological sensor components.
Trainee for setup and test of an Open Path gas sensor
- Collaboration in the development of an Open-Path gas sensor
- Characterization of different designs
- Realization of optical setups in the laser laboratory
- Carrying out experiments to evaluate the performance of the overall system
- Evaluation of system robustness with regard to temperature changes and others
- Student (m/f) in physics or engineering sciences (e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, microsystems technology)
- Experience with (geometric) optics
- Knowledge of gas sensors and laser measurement technology is a plus
- Fun with experimental work
- Ability to work in a team & independent way of working
As a team player, you can expect a varied and responsible role in an innovative and dynamic technology environment with great growth potential.
Ms. Marina Schürmann, Manager Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail here at Axetris
You can find more interesting jobs at Axetris Jobs