Multi-skilled Mechanic (VET Diploma)
What will you learn with us about being a multi-skilled mechanic (as part of the Vocational Education & Training Diploma)?
The following activities are typically involved in a career as a multi-skilled mechanic:
- Turning, milling, and drilling metal tools
- Programming and setting up computer-controlled machines
- Installing mechanical components
- Measuring and inspecting tools
- Designing systems
Prerequisites for this career path:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory/good grades in mathematical subjects
- Spatial awareness
- Logical thinking
- Attention to detail
- An interest in mechanics
- Manual skills
- A strong ability to concentrate
Length of study
The basic vocational training to become a multi-skilled mechanic lasts 4 years
Your training program will be adapted over the four years in line with your school timetable so that you are able to combine the theoretical and practical elements of the course. At the end of your studies, you will be in an ideal position to successfully enter the job market thanks to the skills you have learned as part of your training.
Are you interested in taking part in a taster course?
We look forward to hearing from you!