Service Technician Indoor Service
For our Service Centre we are looking for a committed and resilient personality. We would like to pass on our know-how and our pleasure in working for a market leader with an excellent worldwide reputation and in marketing Leister quality products and in the marketing of Leister quality products we would like to pass on and are looking for you at the Location Wuppertal.
- You independently maintain and repair various welding devices and machines
- You analyze the equipment and prepare cost estimates on this basis
- You support continuous improvement and optimization of our service process
- You ensure compliance with the maintenance and calibration intervals of our test equipment and tools
- You have a qualified professional qualification as a mechanic, mechatronics technician, electronics technician, electrician, electromechanic or a comparable professional qualification and several years of professional experience
- Additional experience or qualifications, for example in the areas of DGUV V3, occupational safety and/or quality management are an advantage
What you can Expect
- An open-ended employment contract, a 13th salary, 30 days of vacation (full-time) and a job in a growing and financially healthy company.
- Your work location is in Wuppertal Oberbarmen
- Regular offers for professional and personal development
Maria Vitar is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.