Save energy with R variants
Our HT air heaters are also available in the R version, where the “R” stands for recirculation. You save up to 70 % energy in industrial hot air processes with these models by recirculating the hot exhaust air. The smaller the temperature difference between inlet and process temperature, the greater the savings. These energy-efficient solutions are in particular demand among machine operators, designers and engineers around the world. And with good reason, because the investments pay off over a shorter time, both when designing a new industrial plant and when converting an existing machine.
Available soon on the Leister website: white paper on the topic of “Saving 70 % on energy costs with hot air recirculation – is it possible?”
The advantages of the LHS 210 HT and LHS 410 HT air heater series at a glance
- maximum air outlet temperature of 900 °C/1652 °F
- easy integration
- low space requirements
- easy connection to power supply
- SF variants: compatible with many Leister nozzles thanks to single flange
- DF variants: suitable for installation in pipe systems due to double flange
- R variants: recirculating, efficient, save energy and costs through hot-air recycling, perfectly suited to hot-air recycling in combination with the CHINOOK blower
With all these benefits, our new HT air heaters offer versatile applications in industrial processes. Learn more about these innovative products and how they can help your company. Our specialists in the Process Heat business line will be happy to advise you.